Thursday 17 November 2016

Glastonbury Abbey, through the seasons!


Do you have a special place you go to? A place you go to when you need to figure things out...I have several, but one my favourites has to be Glastonbury Abbey. The Priory at Lindisfarne comes in at a close second but that is about six hours from where I live, so I tend to favour Glastonbury, which is twenty minutes!

 I thought I would share a few photographs that I took at Glastonbury this year. I am a member of the Abbey which gives you an idea how often I am there, so I get to experience the Abbey through the seasons. We went last Sunday, and it was just beautiful.

Enjoy!

Summer at the Abbey!




Glastonbury Tor, from the grounds of Glastonbury Abbey

Glastonbury Abbey even has an Orchard...lots of apples!!

The Lily Pound at Glastonbury Abbey
The Abbey at sunset.
 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful place, Mary Anne. When I visited many years ago, it was overcast, but stunning. A place I'll never forget. Thanks so much for sharing your gorgeous photos.

    ReplyDelete

See you on your next coffee break!
Take Care,
Mary Anne xxx